Monday, December 10, 2007

Glittery Snowflakes

Another snow related card. What can I say? The white stuff is on my mind lately! :) This is also the last of the cards that I designed for my stamp camp.

Quick notes: the fun Glitter Window technique was used to create the glittery snowflake windows. The slot punch was used to creating an opening in which two pieces of grosgrain ribbon was knotted. The rest of the card was simply a matter of cutting cardstock, ticking the corners of the main layer, adding brads and adhering everything together.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Holiday Blitz, Flannel background, Hugs & Wishes. Paper: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Whisper White. Ink: Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Black StazOn. Other: Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon, Bluebird (retired) grosgrain ribbon, sliver brads, ticket corner punch, packing tape, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, 1 1/4" circle punch, slot punch.

3 comments:

  1. I love the glittery snowflakes, I love the layout, I love the colors--it's a beautiful card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love all your artwork. Each card is beautiful. This one is particularly stunning! I may have to case it in the future!

    P.S. You've been tagged!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)