Sunday, December 30, 2007

Let the good times roll...

Unlike my last box, this one is filled with chocolate... lots of yummy chocolate! And I know this because I had to sample some of it first... one for me, one for you, two for me, one for you... and so on. :)

Quick notes: stamp swirl from priceless on Perfect Plum with Elegant Eggplant Classic ink, paper pierce edges and layer on Elegant Eggplant cardstock. Stamp good times from Celebrate Everything on Mellow Moss, punch out with small oval punch and adhere to main image with vintage brads. Next stamp a flower in Mellow Moss Classic ink on Whisper White cardstock, trim and adhere to main layer with Stampin' dimensionals. Assemble box (that is an easy step!). Cut a piece of Kraft taffeta ribbon to fit around the box with enough length to knot. Adhere to box... I just glued where it would be covered by the purple layer. Finally adhere the purple layered image thingy to the first flap of the box with dimensionals, but only along the top edge. This way the other flap of the box can be tucked between the first flap and the purple layer.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Priceless, Celebrate Everything. Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Mellow Moss, Whisper White. Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Black StazOn, Mellow Moss. Other: small oval punch, vintage brads, kraft taffeta ribbon, paper piercer, mat pack, Stampin' dimensionals, diecut box from K&A Die Cuts.

In other news... (breath calmly, don't shout!)... I'm the Featured Stamper over at SplitCoastStampers! How freakin' exciting is that? And what a fabulous surprise it was today to finally get out of bed (bad cold!) and turn on my 'puter and see all these emails in my inbox congratulating me on the good news. So to everyone who has sent me an email, PM, or left a nice comment on my blog, the challenge thread, or SCS gallery... Thank You! You all made my day fabulous and I appreciate it so much!!!

8 comments:

  1. Well, I can surely see why you were selected the Featured Stamper on Splitcoast as your creations are EXCEPTIONAL!!! I'm so glad I've found your blog and will be adding you to my google reader. Congratulations! Smiles, Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combination! What a wonderful creation. I found a gold mine when I found your blog. Congrats on being the Featured Stamper! Janis T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All of your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thoroughly enjoyed CASEing your cards. I have been subscribing to your blog for a bit anyways! So when I did my first challenge like this, it was nice to know it was someone whose work I all ready appreciated. You inspired me to create my best creation on SCS yet! Heck my best card ever! So Thanks a BUNCH!
    Happy New Year Dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being the Featured Stamper!!! Love your latest box creation as I do all of your other work:) Happy New Year Danielle!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, featured stamper is a huge deal, IMO, so congratulations!
    I love that cute little box!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute box! And congratulations on being the Featured Stamper! Not suprised!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)