Friday, December 28, 2007

Templates for the Hot Cocoa Holder

I had a few minutes to play with Microsoft Publisher and drew up these diagrams for my Hot Cocoa Holder... definitely easier to follow them the tiny little diagrams that I hand drew! :)

The first template makes the assumption that you have a 12" x 12" piece of cardstock to work from.

However, if you are like me you have a limited number of sheets of 12" x 12" cardstock and not a one of them in the color that you want to use. So I drew up a couple of templates that use 8 1/2" x 11" sheets of cardstock (which is what I actually used). You'll have to glue the two pieces together at the binding but that's not a big deal if you have some super sticky tape like Sticky Strip or Terrific Tape.

Hopefully this will answer any questions that you might have (I've already gotten a couple). If not, just let me know. :)

P.S. I affix the marshmallows and hot cocoa packets to the inside of the holder with glue dots so that they do not fall out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)