Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Celebrating softly!

I've had this card percolating in the back of my mind ever since I saw the Celebrate Everything stamp set in the Preview catalog. I just new I had to have this set and pair it with the cupcake from Big Bold Birthday... just had to! Although the little details like colors and accessories didn't come together until I sat down and finally decided to make this card. I must say, I'm loving how soft and sweet it turned out!

Quick notes... well I don't have much to say because the card is quite straightforward. The only thing I did of note was stamp the frosting in Sage Shadow Classic ink on Whisper White and after trimming I sponged the edges with Bashful Blue. The Sage Shadow needed a little help standing out from the Soft Sky cardstock.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Big Bold Birthday, Celebrate Everything. Paper: Bashful Blue, Sage Shadow, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Soft Sky Prints Designer. Ink: Bashful Blue, Sage Shadow. Other: Bashful Blue Gingham ribbon, Soft Sky double-stitched ribbon, small clear crystal brad, soft subtles brads, Stampin' dimensionals.

Q&A: I've had several individuals ask if they could add my blog to their blogroll. Of course you can, I take it as a huge compliment! Normally I would just email everyone back but one of the requests was in the comments on a post and sadly an email address was not available. Although I think I know who this person is from my lurkings on Split Coast Stampers... heh heh heh.

And in Other News: Thanks to everyone who sent me Get Well Wishes... I think they worked! I no longer have to take my box of Kleenex with me everywhere I go. Hopefully, I didn't just jinx myself.

6 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely adorable - I love it! And glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I just ordered this set and cannot wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the BESTEST STUFF!! I just ordered this set too!! I'm think I will have to copy your card :) LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and love it! You have amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)