Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ewe so pink!

So I've done the very purple card and the cool blue ellie card which means it is time for the pretty pink card! Whatever color will be next?! Maybe green... I dunno. :)

Quick notes: the ewe was colored with Watercolor Wonder crayons and a blender pen. A little Dazzling Diamonds glitter was added to the heart and the wool of the sheep. I went a little crazy with distressing and even sponged a little Chocolate Chip Classic ink onto the edges of the flower. I LOVE these little flowers. I wasn't sure I would but I just cannot resist sticking them on everything I am making. Any questions on the rest of the card? Just let me know!

Images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Pun Fun, It's Beautiful jumbo wheel. Paper: Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Berry Bliss Designer. Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Black StazOn. Other Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, Sakura Quickie Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, vintage brads, Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon, Felt Fusion flowers, Stampin' dimensionals, mat pack, paper piercer.

7 comments:

  1. This is soooo sweet, you did a beautiful job on this, I love the way you colored the lamb and the combination of the flowered wheel looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely- the colors on the little lamb, the chocolate paper behind her- lovely!! Those felt flowers are fun, aren't they??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the bit of sparkle & your fabulous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute, this is a favorite set of mine even though I don't have it...yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT'S IT!! I'm movin' in with YOU!! I swear you like OWN a card making business!! If not you should!! I can't tell you how awesome your creations are :) Oh wait...I guess I can...YOUR CREATIONS ARE AWESOME!!!! Now I'm gonna boob cause I have to go clean a house (don't ask....it's rental house thing) and I WANT TO PLAY the "COPY FAT CAT STAMPER" game!! booohooooohooooo Oh...I forgot to mention how super fantastic these last couple of card are!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so stinkin' cute. Love the colors and you're making me want pun fun now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)