Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm in a blue mood...

Ellie is back! This time she is dazzling in blue toenail polish! :) This would have made a great masculine card IF I could have resisted using the glitter! Maybe then it would have been an Ebner card... lol!

To the details: Per my usual, the elephant from Happy Heart Day was stamped in Black StazOn on Whisper White cardstock and then colored with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and a Blender Pen before adding a little Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. Hmmm... what else to say... nope, I've got nothing since the rest of the card is exactly as you see it (no tricks!). Have a great week everyone!

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Happy Heart Day, A Little Birthday Cheer, Sanded background. Paper: Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Sahara Sand, Whisper White. Ink: Going Grey, Black StazOn. Other: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, Sakura Quickie Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Bashful Blue striped ribbon, vintage brads, Stampin' dimensionals.

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Ugh you are making me wish I bought this set - but since I didn't get it at the good demo preorder price, I can't bring myself to ordering it now!! :-) And I'm with you, always have a difficult time resisting the glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card - I love all the cards you have made with Ellie. Love the blue polish too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy is too cute! I think it can be a guy card despite the glitter!! A little sparkle never hurt anyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen this stamp used with anything other than very girly colors--I love it in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle, your blog is by far one of my favorites to visit. I love everything you do! (and I love kitty-cats too!)

    And thank you for the blue toenail polish - I was feeling rather weird for giving "Ellie" Tempting Turquoise toes a little while back. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love it in the blue and it makes a great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so cute! I love the Sanded BG...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you made it a birthday card! Since it comes from the Happy Heart Day stamp set- I only thought of it as a Valentine stamp. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)