Thursday, January 24, 2008

Isa Pretty Kitty

Introducing... Isa, my other cat! :) I actually have two cats, but have neglected to post a picture of my sweetheart Isa so this little 6"x6" scrapbook page was the perfect opportunity. Yup, like yesterday's post this is another practice page... which I really like and would keep if I were not submitting it for something. We'll see how that goes.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: One of a Kind. Paper: Regal Rose Textured, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Berry Bliss Designer. Ink: Black StazOn, Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose. Other: mat pack, paper piercer, clear crystal brads, antique brass jumbo eyelet, crop-a-dile, Boho Blossoms punch, Photo Corners punch, Stampin' dimensionals, sponge.

P.S. If you are wondering if I am switching to making all scrapbook pages and no more cards... well, I really do prefer to make cards, this is just a momentary distraction! So no worries, I'll be back to posting new cards soon! :)

9 comments:

  1. Your kitty is adorable! and her page is totally pretty- you're doing great pages! i hope that wherever you're sending them likes them as much as me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page! I love the layout and the colors:) Our cats look a lot alike too:) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty page. I love all the elements you have used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uughh!! Stop making so much cute stuff! LOL I can't stamp when you are being so creative!! ha ha ha AWESOME JOB GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your cat ist very nice.your page is beautiful

    LG
    Silke

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great page! your cat is pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This page is absolutely beautiful!!! So is your Kitty, I do love your work and check your blog often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I love this page! What a cute cat and lovely page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)