Saturday, January 5, 2008

Q&A: Chipboard Calenders

It's not delivery, It's Digorno! Or in the case of the little calenders that I used in my previous post, I printed them myself instead of buying them. Like Beate did in the tutorial on Split Coast Stampers I printed them from Redcastle. I used the same measurements as the tutorial but I used the Trebuchet MS Font instead of Tahoma. I trimmed the calenders to 2 5/8" wide by 2 1/2" tall. Note the only reason I made them this size is that when I printed the calenders I included a border(oops!) which I did not want. If you do use the Redcastle program I recommend turning off the border, it will make trimming the calenders much easier (but still a pain in the rear).

If anyone knows where you can purchase some little mini calenders like these would you please leave a comment with the location and I'll share that information with everyone. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. You can buy little calendars in 3 sizes from www.vippies.com
    This company is located in NJ and their phone # is (973)736-8023. The calendars are the perfect size to use for the chipboard Beate used in her tutorial. Hopes this info. helps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)