Monday, January 28, 2008

What? Haven't you heard?!

Paper Pretties is releasing three new stamp sets tonight! The party will be taking place in the Paper Pretties forum (click here) at 9pm EST. Fun to be had by all and maybe a prize or two. :) But in the meantime check out the card I made with the new Sealed with a Kiss set, it's smoochtacular! :)

Quick notes: Image was stamped in black ink on vanilla cardstock and watercolored with Classic ink pads and a blender pen. I then went over the colored areas with coordinating markers to add a bit more definition... a different look for me but I like it! I also added a bit of glitter to the pink headband and belt of the dress with my pink Copic Spica marker and a dash of glitter to the suit button with the yellow Copic Spica marker. For the pearl earring and necklace I used a white gel pen.

The card base is a 5" x 10" piece of Sage Shadow folded in half. The brads are by Queen & Co. which I picked up at the Paper Pretties store. The ribbon is by American Crafts and just delicious. And guess what? I picked it up from the Paper Pretties store too... and they just got in some very fun Valentine's ribbon which can be seen in the Ribbon->Seasonal category. I've been eyeballing the ribbon with the swirls on it... and I don't think I can resist it!

Images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Sealed with a Kiss. Paper: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, vanilla, Outlaw Designer (retired). Ink: Black, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow, River Rock, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Blush Blossom, Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip marker, Bordering Blue marker, Pretty in Pink marker, Regal Rose marker, Summer Sun marker, pink and yellow Copic Spica markers, white gel pen. Other: large oval punch, designer label punch, ticket corner punch, rectangle handheld punch, photo corner punch, dotted ribbon by American Crafts, brown brads by Queen & Co., Stampin' dimensionals, mat pack, paper piercer.

P.S. If you are new to Paper Pretties you will need to register on the main website before heading to the forums. See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the highlighted coloring - so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)