Monday, February 11, 2008

And the winner is!

Drumroll please! The lucky winner of the something something (aka blog candy) is lucky #41!
I used the Random Integer Generator from www.random.org to do the work of picking the winner and then I just had to count the posts until I reached 41 to find the winner (I had to count twice to make sure), who is:

Melissa D. said...

What great blog candy. Can you believe I don't have any Bella stamps? Congrats on 25000 hits, what an exciting time.
There is so much I am looking forward to, seeing my brother get married, visiting my sister and her family, spending so much time with the rest of the family, celebrating my Grandmother's 90th bday, etc. What a great year I have in store. :)

February 10, 2008 11:53 AM

Congrats Melissa! Just click on the contact me link under my picture on the upper right side and let me know where to send your new goodies! :)

I just wanted to let everyone know that I had a great time reading all of your comments and finding out what you were looking forward to in the upcoming year. They were fun, interesting and inspirational. Thanks for participating! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I am excited to get some great blog candy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)