Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Double-take Tuesday

Just wanted to share the last couple of cards that my class attendees made this weekend. I do try to keep the projects a little simpler since they have so many to make... twelve of them to be exact. Heh heh... I was a total slave driver and kept them working for many hours and of course I forced them to eat oodles of goodies too. :)

The first card uses the new Sale-a-bration set So Many Scallops and some yummy Sherbet Ribbon Orignals which I layered on top of Twill Tape. The sentiment is from another Sale-a-bration set Lots of Thoughts. I omitted the smaller words that were part of the stamp.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: So Many Scallops Sale-a-bration set, Lots of Thoughts Sale-a-bration set. Paper: Barely Banana, Really Rust, Cameo Coral, Shimmery White cardstock. Ink: Summer Sun, Cameo Coral, Really Rust. Other: clear crystal brad, twill tape, Sherbet Ribbon Originals, Stampin' dimensionals, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch.


This second card may look a bit familiar, indeed it is a redo of this card. I changed the colors a bit (I didn't have enough Chocolate Chip cardstock) and wheeled the Pretty in Pink layer to add a bit of texture. It's gorgeous... at least that is what I think! :)

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: One of a Kind, Forever Flowers wheel. Paper: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Sahara Sand, Berry Bliss Designer (lt. pink paper). Ink: Black StazOn, Regal Rose Classic. Other: paper piercer, black grosgrain ribbon, ticket corner punch, sponge, Stampin' dimensionals.

7 comments:

  1. Both projects are fabulous and I especially love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards! They are so clean and simple yet elegant. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are oth gorgeous! wonderful clean and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love that wheel!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so beautiful! Fantastic colors and I love that forever flowers wheel!
    Amazing how well people work for food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like both of these cards...good idea to keep them nice and simple! I love the pink and black on the "One Of A Kind" card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these cards. The second card is stunning...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)