Sunday, February 3, 2008

Oompa Loompa: How Tweet It Is!

Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-do I've got another sketch card for you! This time I used one that the very talented Anna Wight posted on her blog on Friday. When I grow up I want to be able to color like her! :)

Quickie Notes: The very pink bird was stamped in Black StazOn on Shimmery White cardstock. I colored the bird with a Pretty Pink marker... for the darker pink I just colored over the area a couple of times... yup, another reason to love Shimmery paper. The paper is so durable that you can apply several layers of color without the paper pilling. The beak was colored with Only Orange and the hat with Rose Red and Pretty in Pink.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Pun Fun. Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip, Shimmery White, Berry Bliss Designer. Ink: Black Stazon, Pretty in Pink marker, Rose Red marker, Only Orange marker. Other: vintage brads, Sherbet Ribbon Originals, Stampin' dimensionals. Tools: mat pack, paper piercer.

P.S. Sorry... you probably have the oompa song stuck in your head after reading my opener. And if not... here it goes again: "Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-do. If you are wise, you'll listen to me...". :)

6 comments:

  1. Danielle, I ordered this set along with my Mini preorder on Friday because of the adorable cards you have been making with it! Thanks for enabling me with your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout Anna put together! Your card turned out adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards!

    Colouring - I could give you a hint if you need a few? Just let me know..

    Love Jo - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the layout of this card and I too want to be just like her when I grow up, hehe, if I ever grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN FUN!!! Great colors, and perfect image choice! Thanks for enjoying my sketch! -Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card - love the bird and the combination of patterns in the DSP.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)