Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Paper Pretties Wednesday

Woo hoo... It's another Wednesday which means it is time for a new Paper Pretties card! :) This one uses the newly released Look Who's Perky stamp set.

Quick notes: The mugs from Look Who's Perky were colored with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and a blender pen. I made one all girly and feminine and the other kind of clunky and masculine (kissing cups!). I used the "How ya bean?" sentiment, although if you know me you know it is not the coffee bean that I am thinking of... it's all about the cocoa bean! Card size is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4". The layout is from last week's sketch challenge (SC163) on SplitCoastStampers.

Images copyright Paper Pretties and Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Look Who's Perky (Paper Pretties), Rough Texture jumbo wheel. Paper: Chocolate Chip, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Creamy Caramel, White. Ink: Black, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum. Other: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, blender pen, mat pack, paper piercer, vintage brads, brown satin ribbon (May Arts), Scotch foam mounting tape.

6 comments:

  1. Great card Danielle! Love the colors and the great coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to break out my plum papers...and I'm not a purple person, really! This is a great card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout on this card! That saying is soo cute too:) Makes me think of some chocolate covered coffee beans that I have hidden away..hmmm. TFS:) (HUGS)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Love those mugs! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle, this card is GREAT! I love your color combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)