Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Paper Pretties Wednesday

This is a little late but only because I was hanging out with a couple of my fellow crafters making cards earlier tonight and didn't have access to my 'puter to post this very Paper Pretties card. What do you think of the color combination? I went out on a limb while making this card and used a very different color combo (at least for me): So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Bravo Burgundy and a touch of More Mustard. If you love the combo and make a card with it let me know... better yet, include a link in the comments for this post so everyone else can see it. :)

Quick notes: The pretty lady bug from Love Bugs was stamped in Archival Brilliance Graphite ink on watercolor paper and colored with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and a blender pen. A little glitter was added to her dress, flowers and shoes. The sentiment and snowflake stamps are from the Snowflake Kisses stamp set.

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Love Bug, Snowflake Kisses. Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron,, More Mustard watercolor. Ink: Pretty in Pink Classic, Bravo Burgundy Classic, More Mustard Classic, Archival Brilliance Graphite. Other: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, blender pens, Sakura Quickie Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, clear crystal brads, American Crafts ribbon (pink and yellow), mat pack, paper piercer, Word Window punch, Stampin' dimensionals, sponge.

6 comments:

  1. The colors are awesome!! What a cute cute card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the color combo. I also love the sparkle on her shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too cute. Love it. She looks so shy.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous combo...might have to try it out! I have been loving that saffron these days! Love the touch of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the color combo is gorgeous!!! It is a sweet card and the glitter is an awesome touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhh I love this! The CC is awesome! I'll definitely try this one, looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)