Friday, February 1, 2008

Q&A: Sticky Stuff and Glitter

I've had a couple of questions about the big glittery "S" on the mailbox for my niece Stephanie. Here they are and the answers to the best of my knowledge.

Q: "where did you get the double sided tape letter?? never heard of those and I'm suddenly "needing" some.."

A: Oh, this is an easy one! The Sticky Cuts Letters are a new product that Stampin' Up! released in the Spring~Summer Collection '08. They are located on page 186 in the top right corner... very easily missed. You get two 12" x 12" sheets of letters, numbers and shapes for $8.95.

Q: "How much glitter did you have to use for the letter? I'm wanting to order these letters, but I want to make sure I have enough glitter for many of the letters! more specifically, how many letters do you think you would get out of one container of that particular glitter?"

A: Good Question! Looking at the container and how much I used, I would think you would be able to use one of the Fine Cosmo glitter containers to cover 8 or more letters (and maybe many more). Of course this all depends on how messy you are with glitter... but I have the feeling a little can go a long ways. Also there are five different colors of glitter in the set so I think one set would provide plenty of glitter to dust everything sticky in sight with and yourself and the cat sitting by your feet.

That's it for this session of Q&A. Will there be future Q&As? Only if you ask the questions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)