Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Super Simple Tuesday

I'm posting a super simple and quick card tonight. Stamp a few times, cut out a flower and glue it all together. Can't get any easier than that, can it? Oops, you do need to punch a hole and add a brad. :)

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Friendship Blooms. Paper: Garden Green, Ruby Red, River Rock, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Ginger Blossom Designer. Ink: Black StazOn, Ruby Bed, Certainly Celery, Garden Green. Other: Mellow Moss grosgrain ribbon, clear crystal brads.

Is anyone else freezing and tired of winter? I arrived home a bit late tonight and there was enough snow that I had to use the snow thrower and do a bit of shoveling. That way I could walk out to my Jeep tomorrow without getting snow in my shoes. Yick (wet socks)! Hope none of my neighbors were bothered by my ridiculously noisy little snow blower so late at night. :) But I really didn't want wet socks tomorrow and you can't avoid that if you are wading through the white stuff. :(

In other news I've been nominated for an Excellent Award by two awesome bloggers: Nancy Riley (iStamp) and Michelle (A Stamping We Will Go...). He he... my blog is Excellent Squared. I love it! Yes, I am so geeking at the moment. Thank you ladies, you made my day! :) I'm going to pass this award on to a couple of blogging friends that I enjoy visiting: Mary Beth of Stampin' Space and Lori of Stamp Scents.

Stay warm everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Your card may be quick and simple, but it's absolutely perfect! I LOVE it! Yes, I'm tired of winter and freezing! So ready for summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this card and the colors! Thanks for the award Danielle:) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well well well....you never stop creating do you! ;) You BETTER NOT cause who would we all copy from! ha ha ha ha! Thanks for the E award (blushing) I'm type-less! hee HEE Get it?! Got a sick kid home for the last 2 days...so I have been mostly doing some crochet stuff..since I can do that in bed with her :) Got some cute beanie hats made. I'll have to post some pics of them. But I MUST finish my Vday cards...yikes!!! It's TOMORROW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Thanks for all your inspiring art - keep it coming. Helps me start my day on the right foot! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had some snow. I have moved from Alaska to So. Cal and I miss the snow. It has been getting into the 70s here and it just doesn't seem right for Feb.
    I love the card you made. It is very nice and doesn't "seem" as simplistic as you made it out to be. I guess that is the trick though, making it look like more than it really is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I moved back to Florida from Salt Lake City 2 years ago; I know you'll think I'm crazy, but I miss the snow.

    Very cute card; love it's simple stylish-ness. (Can I say that?)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)