Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another SIYJ card

I think I've made you wait long enough so here is another of the cards that I made for the Stamp In Your Jammies party last night. This one was for the monochromatic challenge and of course I had to pick blue as my color... which then led to a winter card which I was trying to avoid. Ah well, just call it my goodbye to winter. :)

Quick notes: Snowbunny Bella image was colored with markers and a blender pen (I scribble the marker on a plastic case and then pick up the ink with the blender pen). Liquid Applique was applied to all the furry bits and dusted with Dazzling Diamonds glitter before heat setting (makes the applique expand and become puffy). The layout is a Mojo Monday challenge that Julee posted on her blog here. Ummm... yeah... that one is from last week. :)

Images copyright Bella Stamps, MFT and Paper Pretties. Stamps: SnowbunnyBella by Bella Stamps, Twisted Sentiments by MFT, Snowflake from Snowflake Kisses. Paper: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Confetti White. Ink: Black StazOn, Night of Navy Classic, Bashful Blue marker, Blush Blossum marker, Pretty in Pink marker, Creamy Caramel marker, Bordering Blue Classic. Other: Lt. Blue/Silver ribbon from Michael's, Night of Navy grosgrain, white Liquid Applique, heat tool, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, blender pen, Sakura Stardust glitter pen, slot punch, Stampin' dimensionals, silver brads.

P.S. Sorry for the blurry picture. I think the shiny ribbon was throwing off my camera. I took a lot of different pictures and at different times before settling for this one. Any ideas on what I can do to take a better pic?

2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)