Friday, March 21, 2008

Keepin' It Simple Friday

Well the weather outside is frightful so I think I'll stay inside and stamp! I live in the part of Michigan where it is calling for 6-12 inches of the white stuff by 8AM tomorrow. A few inches have already fallen and the roads are horrible which I know because I had to drive home on them. Yick! Hopefully this will be the last of the white stuff for a really long time. Really it should be since it is Spring as of yesterday... although I think someone missed the memo! :)

Because it is Friday and I'm challenging myself to make simpler cards every once in a while I have a Keepin' It Simple card to share with you. I didn't do any sponging (gasp) or paper piercing (yikes) and kept the layers simple. But I couldn't resist coloring the image a bit... he he. :)

Really, really quick notes: Image was stamped in Black StazOn on Whisper White cardstock and colored with markers and a blender pen.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Just Celebrate. Paper: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Always Artichoke Designer. Ink: Black StazOn, Always Artichoke marker, Close to Cocoa marker, Chocolate Chip marker. Other: silver brads, Creamy Caramel gingham ribbon, handheld rectangle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, blender pen.

6 comments:

  1. it's beautiful and would be easy enough to make several and give as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do they name their colors after foods--don't they know some of us have to stay on a diet???

    Love this combination of colors! Caramelized artichokes...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done- very elegant and excellent coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)