Sunday, March 9, 2008

Paper Pretties SIYJ Sketch Challenge

What have I been doing today? Lots and lots of paper crafting. First there was the Ann Arbor Jaycees crop in Chelsea, MI and then there was the virtual Stamp in Your Jammies party at Paper Pretties. As you can imagine that means that I have a lot of projects to share with you... but you will have to wait for some of them since I have not taken pictures of everything yet. Too much stamping and not enough time to type or do laundry or clean my house... how sad. :)

Here is the card that I made for the SIYJ sketch challenge. I used the naked tree from the Falling For You stamp set by My Favorite Things for the focal point. I was in the mood for a warm card that had nothing to do with snow or winter, thus the very Fall-ish tone to the card! Oh, and you might recognize those brads at the top... they are more of the awesome polka dot brads that I feel in love with and used on this card.

I'll post the rest of my cards tomorrow, but in the meantime you can check the sketch out here and visit the Pajama Party forum and see what everyone else made. I know, I'm mean for making you wait but the chores must be done! :)

Images copyright My Favorite Things. Stamps: Falling for You. Paper: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava, Pumpkin Pie, watercolor, Tres Jolie Designer paper by My Mind's Eye (the red is the reverse side of the flower pattern). Ink: Ruby Red Classic, Chocolate Chip Classic, Timber Brown StazOn, Groovy Guava Classic, Summer Sun Classic, Old Olive Classic. Other: May Arts ribbon, Amanda Blu polka-dot brads, sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)