Thursday, March 20, 2008

This cakes for you!

I can finally share the second card that I made with the You Take the Cake set by My Favorite Things... now that it has been mailed and received. Mailed out on time even... which for me is amazing! I usually remember to make the card but then forget to mail it (he he).

Quick notes: image was stamped in Archival Brilliance Graphite ink on Naturals White cardstock and colored with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an AquaPainter. Once dry the image was highlighted with Copic AtYou Spica Pens with a touch of Dazzling Diamonds glitter added to the birthday cake.

All images copyright MFT. Stamps: You Take the Cake. Paper: Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel, Naturals White, Green spotted designer by Daisy Bucket. Ink: Archival Brilliance Graphite, Chocolate Chip Classic, Copic AtYou Spica pens. Other: Rich Regals eyelets, Brocade Blue wide grosgrain ribbon, mat pack, paper piercer, Sakura Quickie Glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, distressing tool, Stampin' dimensionals, Crop-a-dile, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, AquaPainter.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Danielle this is absolutely beautiful! I love the detail on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the lucky recipient of this great card!! They always are beautiful on your blog - but in person . .. just GORGEOUS!! Thank you Danielle!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors on this card...you did an awsome job :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)