Friday, March 14, 2008

Whoo! Hoo! Looking at you!

My latest swap card in all of it's owl-y goodness. I bought the Just Celebrate stamp set from the new Occasions Mini catalog just for this stamp. Well, I like the rest of the stamps but the owl sold me! :)

Quick notes: Owl from Just Celebrate was stamped in Black StazOn on Creamy Caramel cardstock and colored with markers. The eyes were highlighted with a white gel pen... they're watching you. :) The owl needed something to stand on so I doodled some ground with a black marker.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Just Celebrate, Sprinkles. Paper: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Berry Bliss Designer. Ink: Black StazOn, Chocolate Chip Classic, Creamy Caramel maker, Close to Cocoa marker, Pumpkin Pie marker, Basic Black marker. Other: Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, white gel pen, Stampin' dimensionals, small corner rounder, distressing tool.


P.S. Thanks for all the suggestions on convincing the neighbor's kitty to move on to more welcoming yards. I'll be buying a couple big boxes of moth balls. :)

8 comments:

  1. This is most adorable, Danielle! I hadn't even noticed the doodled ground until you mentioned it. Great, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part is the eyes, perfect touch! I'm debating this set just because of this darn cute owl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo! Hoo! I love this card! You've made me really want this set now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards and check your blog regularly. I almost bought this set JUST for the owl. Love the way you did him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I can't wait for mine to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too stinking cute! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)