Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Blog Candy Winner

Whoo hoo! It is that time of night... to pick a winner of the blog candy I posted a few days ago. Being a bit lazy I let Random.org pick a number and that number is:

28, Timestamp: 2008-04-10 01:12:48 UTC

After counting through the posts (twice to be sure cause sometimes I zip by a bit fast while scrolling), lucky #28 is Stephanie with the following comment:

"Congrats on your hits! That's so exciting! My favorite color is pink and my favorite pink thing is or was my pink spring jacket that was stolen along with all of the rest of my luggage! It's a long story, basically we were coming home from a missions trip to Mexico and our truck/trailer were stolen in Pheonix. If you want, you can read about the trip on my blog at www.stephsstampinstuff.blogspot.com!

Thanks so much for this great blog candy!"

Yikes! That's not fun having your luggage and your favorite jacket stolen! But maybe a little blog candy will make everything all better! :)

Thanks everyone for playing. I had a lot of fun reading about your favorite colors and your favorite "things" in these colors. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't believe I won! I definitely wasn't expecting it! To be honest, I had forgotten about it because I figured there was no way I would win! :D I guess I was wrong! Thanks so much! I will email you ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)