Monday, April 7, 2008

Cake-a-licious

I made this card a couple of days ago but didn't have a chance to post it before going out of town for the weekend. And then once I finally think I am not only going to have a chance to post this card but make a couple more I became somewhat ill. Yuck, I contracted bit of a stomach bug (either that or it was the pear I ate) but I'm feeling much better now. Although not in the mood to eat if you get my meaning. :)

Quick notes: stamped main image twice on Whisper White in Black StazOn and colored with markers. Cut out both cakes and layered one on top of another with dimensionals. Added a bit of Dazzling Diamonds to the frosting. Yummy!

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Just Celebrate. Paper: Ballet Blue, Creamy Caramel, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, So Saffron Designer. Ink: Black StazOn, Bashful Blue Classic, Bashful Blue marker, Creamy Caramel marker, Ballet Blue marker, Night of Navy marker, Summer Sun marker, White gel pen. Other: Ticket corner punch, mat pack, paper piercer, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Brocade Blue wide grosgrain ribbon, Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/4" circle punch, vintage brads.

7 comments:

  1. Oh goodness Danielle! Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well! Yuck!

    I really like the clean lines of this card! The layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! I need this stamp set now. On my wish list it goes… wishing you a quick recovery!! Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty color combo! I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I love the Kraft with the blue! Looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Danielle! I like the cool colors, which are very nice for a masculine or feminine card...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cake image and how you've placed it, this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Everything about this card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)