Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BIC15: Cool Blues and Chicken or Two

***Oops... I did the wrong challenge! My bad. :) Must have been all of those paint fumes from painting my entry way this weekend. Anyways, check back later tonight for the correct Be Inspired Challenge entry. Sorry!

In the meantime don't forget to check out the rest of samples by the uber-talented Inspiration Team: Jennifer, Susan, Silke, and Charmaine. Dawn is on vacation in Europe (so jealous) this week so no sample from her. :) Have a great day everyone!

*** Edited to remove original pictures and instructions.

3 comments:

  1. I love the color combination, but the chickens steal the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Dang...I didn't see the image you showed. Well, I guess you worked ahead for next week? (That's so an Beate move! I do things like that all the time)
    Hugs and grins

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in a rush earlier this morning and didn't get a chance to post...sorry, last week of school things are insane!...your card was adorable! I can't wait till you post it next week! It's soo cute and I really need that stamp! I almost did the same thing...right there with you! Hey, at least next weeks is ready to go! ;) Hope you are doing well and that you had a fabulous weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)