Thursday, May 15, 2008

Chocolate and Strawberries

Or maybe Neapolitan ice cream... yum... this card reminds me of so many yummy treats! :)

Really quick notes: Sophia was stamped and colored with Copic markers. I then masked her and airbrushed the around her with a yellow marker. I used the Nestabilities dies to cut out the image and a scalloped mat. I think the rest should be self-explanatory but if not drop me a note and I'll do my best to answer your question. :)


Stamps: Cuddle Me (Paper Pretties), Sassy Circles (Paper Pretties), Solitude wheel. Paper: Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Georgia Pacific white. Ink: Creamy Caramel, Pretty in Pink, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: Regal Rose wide grosgrain ribbon, pink striped ribbon (May Arts), Nestabilities Rectangles and Classic Scalloped Rectangles, mat pack, paper piercer, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, dimensionals, Copic airbrush.

In other news: I've posted another challenge to the Paper Pretties forum... this time you need to make a project (card, frame, gift box...) using chipboard. I'm not even limiting you to a card and I can't wait to see what you make! What?! You don't own any chipboard? Well, Paper Pretties is having a special on all of their chipboard!! Yay!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute Danielle!! Great challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - I just love all the backgrounds you used the the colors - it just pulls together very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty Danielle! TFS...hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)