Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ever have one of those days?

I made this card for the button challenge that was issued during the Paper Pretties Pajama party last Thursday. You may be wondering why the chick was colored pink. Well... (sorry mom, I have to tell)... a couple of years ago my mom had a little problem while dying her hair. Oh yeah, she turned it pink!!! Heh heh... so I made this card with her in mind thinking it would be funny to write on the inside "but at least your hair's not pink!". Can you tell that I'm a bad daughter?! :)

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: One of Those Days. Paper: Pixie Pink, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Georgia Pacific white, Sugared designer (Basic Grey). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers (Colorless Blender, E33, W2, YR16, R32, R83, R43), mat pack, paper piercer, Prima flowers, red buttons, Old Olive poly-twill ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots.

5 comments:

  1. I still think that story is hilarious!! Super cute card and I love that you colored the duck butt a different color, totally opens up all kinds of possibilities with this stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and with a great history. Love the way you used the buttons on the flowers.
    Retired Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute card! I had ash purple hair one time. My MOM told me what to buy to color my hair and ..... ya ..... it was BAD! I think I was like 17 at the time. One of my daughters is now a hair stylist...so were shouldn't have those problems anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)