Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pretties Wednesday

A couple weeks ago I challenged the Prettie Girls to make a masculine card and well, today is the day to reveal those cards. I made my card and it is masculine, however I wouldn't give it to a family member and I sure wouldn't give it to some random dude that I work with. He he... this card will have to be saved for a "special" guy. :) Can't wait to see what the rest of the Prettie Girls made! Also, if you played along leave a comment on this post with a link to your card because I would love to see all of your masculine creations!

Quick notes: again I used Copics to color the main image (gotta get my money's worth ya know what I mean). The patterned paper is from the 6" x 6" Archaic pad by Basic Grey. The "Oh Baby!" sentiment is from the MFT Twisted Sentiments set. I hand wrote the "you rock my world" with a black pen. The Old Olive Poly-Twill ribbon is from SU!'s Occasion Mini (I love this stuff and wish there were more colors of it). The purple layer is Vintage Violet cardstock (retired - I hoard this paper and will be very sad on the day I run out of it!) stamped with Sassy Circles in VersaMark. Add a bit of paper piercing, brads and some black matting and adhere everything to a Creamy Caramel card base to finish.

All images copyright Paper Pretties and MFT. Stamps: Wade E. Bug, Sassy Circles, Twisted Sentiments (MFT). Paper: Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, Vintage Violet, Georgia Pacific white, Archaic by Basic Grey. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Dew Drop, VersaMark, Copics. Other: Rich Regal brads, mat pack, paper piercer, Old Olive poly-twill ribbon, dimensionals.

In other news I've signed up to attend the big Stampin' Up! convention this summer. Woo hoo! Can't wait to attend and meet everyone including my swapping friends and readers! I'll also be attending the CHA show in Chicago the same month... he he... think I will get my fill of crafty conventions this summer? I think not!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the paper! And you have great handwriting. Lucky girl, CHA and convention? Niiiice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute!! Great paper!! Who are you going to CHA with? I think I need to go too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...totally jealous! I so wish I was able to go this year! Hope you have a wonderful time and maybe I will get to meet you there another time! Your card is adorable! I love it! Take care and have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)