Friday, June 6, 2008

Anything But an A2 Card Swap

Here is another swap that I made for the Great Swap Girls... this time I needed to use only SU! products and the card needed to be any size but a regular A2 sized card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). My poor neglected SU! stamps finally saw ink and... gasp... this was the first time I used this set! Now I just need to break in the other three stamps that came with this one! :)

Quick notes: This is really just a 4" x 4" Basic Grey card mounted on a 5" x 5" piece of Basic Black cardstock. I kept the card very simple and stark to showcase the image. I mean really that poodle is very cute... although she could use a bit of glitter... hmmm.... methinks I have an idea! :)

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: She’s All That, Smarty Pants. Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray and Kraft. Ink: Basic Gray Classic. Other: mat pack, paper piercer, Whisper White taffeta ribbon.

P.S. I received the swaps that the rest of the Great Swap Girls made and they are all gorgeous! Love every single one of them!

4 comments:

  1. I like the look on the plain black sheet. Great.
    Retired Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is so so cool. I love this, Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, ecspecially in person!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)