Thursday, June 26, 2008

Paper Pretties News

A lot is going on over at Paper Pretties that I just have to share. :)

Some big news: We have a new addition to Powder Room. Jodi Collins has joined the Paper Pretties Design team! Yay! And she is already wowing us were her beautiful work which you can check out at her blog: Stamping A Latte. Welcome Jodi! And on the 29th we will be announcing the new Guest Designers.

Much larger news: Gather your favorite pj's because on July 1st there will be a "Stampin In Your Jammies" party. There will be new stamp sets, challenges with prizes (oh yeah) and a whole lot of chatting. So pick out your jammies, bring your chocolate and stamps and join us in the Paper Pretties forum next Tuesday at 8PM (EST)! Hope to see you there!

Rather Humongous News (just hope it doesn't sit on you!): The Cutie Pie Contest is back! How would you like to be the Paper Pretties' Cutie Pie? I'm thinking you would! All you have to do is make a card using your Paper Pretties stamps and send it to Christie at christie@paperpretties.net and she will chose a winner from the entries. Not only will you be able to call yourself a Cutie Pie, you will also receive all the stamps from this release for free! You have until June 30th at 8pm (CST) to send your entries to Christie!

I think that is everything! Any questions just let me know. :)

P.S. There are also the Pretties Weekly Challenges to also participate in!

ETA: Oops... mispelled Jodi's name! It's fixed now! Sorry! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle! I just wanted to let you know that I have not joined the pretty girls. :) I am Jody Morrow. :) Jodi (Kharmagirl) is who you are thinking of, I believe. :)

    Have a great day!

    Jody Morrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man! Totally wishing I had a Paper Pretties stamp! I want to be a cutie pie! How adorable is that name! :) Thanks for sharing all of the news, Danielle! I will have to try and join the pj party! That is so fun! Hope you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)