Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Prettie Wednesday Challenge: Orange!

Two weeks ago Jessica challenged the Prettie Girls to make a card using bright colors (this is so hard for me) and especially orange (yikes!). But despite the difficulty of this challenge I persevered and actually made a bright card. Well, as bright as I can go! And with lots and lots of orange.

Now it is my turn to issue the challenge and I'm going to do an easy one this time: somewhere on your project include a circle. Is that easy enough? :) I'm thinking this will be the perfect opportunity for me to try my hand at a circular card again. Too fun!

Stamps: Off to School Sophia (Paper Pretties June SOTMC), Can You Dig It (MFT). Paper: Barely Banana, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Silver Lining Luster and Radiant designer paper (We R Memory Keepers Precious Metals line), Georgia Pacific white. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie Classic, Copic markers (Y21, Y38, YR16, YR31, E00, E33, R83, W2), Copic Spica silver. Other: large oval punch, Prima flowers, Amanda Blu dotted brad, Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, dimensionals, sponge.

P.S. If you have been having difficulty subscribing to my blog using the FeedBlitz link over there on the right could you let me know? I've gotten a report from a reader that it didn't work for her and wanted to see if anyone else was having the same issue. Thanks! :)

6 comments:

  1. This is great! I love the papers and the image is great! Even the shades of orange rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is fantastic, Danielle! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love this, Danielle! TFS...hope you had a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job with the challenge Danielle!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute card Danielle - love all the orange! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)