Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Scrappin' Get Together

The Ann Arbor Jaycees Summer Scrap Event!

The Ann Arbor Jaycees are hosting a day long crop at Eastern Michigan University in two weeks! There will be prizes (some of which I have made), die cutting machines available for use and lots of socializing! It will be a blast!

When: Saturday, June 14th from 10AM - 6PM (lots of time to get those pages done!)
Where: EMU, 312 EMU Student Center, Room 352
Cost: $15 (only $10 if you are an Ann Arbor Jaycee)

If you are interested in attending this event please click on the Contact Me link under my picture over there on the right and send me an email with your contact information (name, email address and phone number). See you there!

2 comments:

  1. that would be so much fun! too bad I live in wa state

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in Ann Arbor? I was born there! But I don't like to admit it because I went to MSU... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)