Saturday, June 28, 2008

SOTMC: Bunny Slippers

Have you heard about Paper Pretties Stamp of the Month Club? No? Well, here is the scoop: each month Paper Pretties will send you one pre-released stamp. This stamp will not be available for sale to the public until the following month. Yup... it means you can get the stamp before all of your stamping friends and can tout your smart shopping sense in a really classy way. For example you could say: "Neener, neener, neener... lookie what I have and you don't!". :)

July's stamp is the really cute Bunny Slippers Sophia. Take a look at those bunny slippers... makes me want to go out and buy a pair or two and that sentiment is perfect (at least for me and all of you other night owls!). If you are lovin' this set and want to receive it early you have until 11:59PM on the 30th to join the SOTMC. You can see the full details on the club at Paper Pretties. And if you sign up let Christie know which Paper Prettie Girl convinced you to join the club by entering their name (for example: Danielle Lounds) or their blog (such as: www.fatcatstamper.blogspot.com) in the "Where did you hear about us" field. Aren't I just so subtle? :)

Quickie card details: Sophia was colored with Copic markers. I used the Colorless Blender marker to fade the robe in a few places. The Clear Spica Copic pen was used to add a hint of glitter to the robe lapel and belt and to the bunny slippers.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamp: Bunny Slippers Sophia (available July 1st to SOTMC subscribers). Paper: Cool Caribbean, Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, Blue Bayou, Georgia Pacific white, Chick-a-doo Hickups designer (SEI). Ink: Certainly Celery Classic, Copic markers (0, W2, E00, E33, E57, Y21, Boo, B99, BG10, BG15), Clear Spica Copic pen. Other: dotted ribbon (American Crafts), black brads, small oval punch, mat pack, paper piercer, 1/4" circle punch, dimensionals.

16 comments:

  1. Danielle, this is just TOO cute! The colors and your coloring are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so subtle! ;-) I LOVE this card. The colors are fabulous...and the glitter is just perfect! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw this is so cute. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your card Danielle - she's so precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Danielle: She is adorable!!! I love the colors, the layout, everything and the glitter is the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THIS!!! To adorable Danielle and your coloring is OMG awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too stinkin' cute!!! Amazing coloring and the glitz is just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this colour combo...I may have to try it too! Once seeing your card, it makes me even more eager to get my Bunny Slippers Sophia in the mail! :) Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Danielle! Your coloring ROCKS and I love the layout and dp!!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Danielle! This is adorable! I think you just convinced me to sign up! Now all I have to do is convince the hubby! :S That could be tough! Either way, your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your card, the colors, layout (DP) and coloring. too cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. Danielle! I LOVE it! Such bright and fun colors and a great layout to boot! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just the cutest stamp and your card is gorgeous! Lovely color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable, Danielle! LOVE it! TFS! Hope you had a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card, the coloring, everything!!
    Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)