Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sweet Lavender

It's the weekend! Yay - time to relax and have fun. Although I do have some 'fun' chores to do like painting the front porch and weeding to do. However I'm hoping to have a bit of free time to spend in my craft room and work on a couple of ideas I've had percolating in the back of my mind for the last week or two. :) And to also write up some dimensions on my last post since so many of you would like to know them. But in the meantime here is a pretty card that I made last weekend while scrapping with a couple of fun ladies from the Ann Arbor Jaycees (hi!).

All images copyright MFT Stamps. Stamps: Annie LaPointe - Lavender, Here's the Scoop. Paper: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Lavender Lace, Georgia Pacific White, Boxer designer (Basic Grey). Ink: Close to Cocoa Classic, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: Rectangle and Classic Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, velvet ribbon from Sherbet Ribbon Originals, organdy ribbon (American Crafts), dimensionals, sponge.

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Danielle!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Danielle! Love this! Hope you are doing well and TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and had fun hanging while you made it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)