Friday, July 11, 2008

Can ya dig it? I can't!

Dig holes that is! I bought plants a couple of weeks ago and I have yet to plant them! But I will this weekend... yes I will. Of course I'll also paint my front porch, return the extra flooring supplies, buy a closet organizer for my craft room and install it, see the new Hellboy II movie and make bunches of swap cards for convention. Ha ha ha! Yeah, I may just skip painting the front porch... wish for rain!

However in the meantime I can share this cute gardening card that I actually made a week or two ago and forgot to upload to my blog. The shame! I actually have another card that I could also post to my blog but I'm debating whether to share it... looks like some super bright markers ralphed on it. But it is sort of cute in a somewhat colorful way. Ehh... we'll see how I'm feeling towards it tomorrow.

Quick notes: main image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. The seed packs, little flower and watering can were stamped on scraps, colored, cut out and adhered to the main image with dimensionals. A little sparkle was added with a Copic clear Spica pen.

All images copyright MFT Stamps. Stamps: Can You Dig It. Paper: Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Neenah Classic Natural White, True-Blue True Designer (Fancy Pants). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers (RV11, RV34, B21, B34, YR16, YR21, YR68, YG63, YG67, YG91, E09, W2, T5), Copic Clear Spica pen. Other: small corner rounder, mat pack, paper piercer, 1/16" circle punch, linen thread, dimensionals.

9 comments:

  1. Very cool! What is it about seed packets that draws me in? It's kinda like office supplies, I don't know.

    Anyway, enjoy your weekend, with whatever you decide to do (or not!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, this is fabulous, and you said ralphed, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FABULOUS, Danielle! Love it! I've been debating whether or not to get this set...you've put another mark in the "yes" column! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is super cute and I would love to see what it looks like when colors ralph!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card, I love using copics too! I am also guilty of buying plants and not planting them, still got som ein the garden now....
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the colours you chose! I would also like to see the 'ralph' card too! Now you have peaked everyone's interest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just darlin' Danielle! Glad you remembered to post it and share it with us - what a treat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Danielle! LOVE it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww shoo adorable... im lovin the itsy bitsy squares you have added on the left

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)