Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm Dotty Over You

This little guy is one of the new stamp sets that Paper Pretties will be releasing tomorrow night. Isn't his little dotted hippo water buddy the cutest? So cute in fact that he was my inspiration for this weeks Paper Pretties forum challenge: show me the polka dots! Yes, all you need to do is create a card or other project that incorporates polka dots in some fashion or another. For mine I used a bit of dotted designer paper by Crate Paper.

How does the Paper Pretties' challenge work? Make a card, scrapbook page, altered item or so forth using Paper Pretties stamps if you have them. If you don't have Paper Pretties' stamps, still feel free to join in the fun... the more the merrier! :) Then visit the Paper Pretties' gallery and upload a picture of your project to the Weekly Challenges category (also use the keyword PWC14 - aids in searching). You have until the following Thursday to upload your picture to the gallery to be entered into the contest to earn a little something something from the Paper Pretties' Boutique.

Here is a close up of the image for your viewing pleasure. :)

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Beach Bun. Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Sage Shadow, Always Artichoke, Neenah Classic Natural White, Deep Blue designer - Seaweed Collection (Crate Paper). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Whisper White Craft, Copic Markers (0, E00, E33, W2, Y21, YR21, G99, B11, B15, BG93). Other: mat pack, paper piercer, twill tape, turquoise/brown ribbon (May Arts), 1 1/4" circle punch, brown brads (Queen & Co.), dimensionals, sponge.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute Danielle! I just love polka dots - I hope to play!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Danielle, and I love your challenge!! Wish I could play along, but it's all packed up now. Hopefully once I'm back in the states I can catch up with all your awesome challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. You did a great job with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable! Love the polka dot background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)