Friday, July 18, 2008

Orange you glad it's almost the weekend?!

I am! I have some new stamps to play with this weekend... how exciting! And of course the new Batman movie to see on Sunday. Yay! My inner geek is jumping up and down with excitement and my inner crafter is trying to trip the geek so she can get at the stamps. :)

In the meantime I do have a card to share. It uses the retiring Groovy Guava cardstock and the new Tangerine Tango cardstock. Don't they go together perfectly? I thought so and luckily I have a whole package of the retiring color so I'm set for a while. :)

Have a great weekend everyone! Hopefully I'll have some time to blog at you - maybe even post that 'colorful' card. Maybe...

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Images: Always. Paper: Kraft, Groovy Guava, Tangerine Tango, Pink Pirouette. Ink: Basic Black, Groovy Guava. Other: Groovy Guava double-stitched ribbon, black brad, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, sponge.

12 comments:

  1. WOW I love this cards especially the colours, they look great. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning. Stunning I say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those two colors look great together! And your card is gorgeous, Danielle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, I love what you've been doing lately! I scrolled down and looked at absolutely everything - Wow! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMgosh, you crack me up girl!! I love this card, and I can't wait to see the new Batman movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card has be running to my craft room to PLAY! I'm home now and the rest of the day is set for STAMPING!! So excited as I need a break, as all us stampers need from time to time. Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danielle - this is simply gorgeous - I love this set and you've made it look fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, it's gorgeous! I really like the layout *tucking it away in my memory*. Those colors are great together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those colors together, Danielle! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow these are great together; I esp love the kraft & splash of black to pop & sponging

    ReplyDelete
  11. aahh this is beautiful! if i get my hands on this one i'd frame it! its a wower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)