Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Paper Pretties Release

Whoo hoo... the Stampin' in your Jammies party was a blast! We even overloaded the server a bit... heh heh! :) Charmaine our wonderful party hostess had three great challenges. The first of which was a great sketch challenge and this is what I came up with using the new Soak Up the Sun stamp set. I really really like this set because it is so fun, fresh and summery. :)

Quick notes: Image was stamped and then colored with Copic markers. A bit of glitter was added to the flower on Sophia's top and the puppy's collar. I outlined the image with the W2 marker before cutting out. For the Creamy Caramel background layer the sun and cloud image from the Rainy Day Friend set were each stamped randomly on the layer with Creamy Caramel Classic ink.

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Soak Up The Sun, Rainy Day Friend. Paper: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Creamy Caramel, Georgia Pacific White, Chocolate Chalet designer (Cloud 9). Ink: Creamy Caramel, Copic markers (E00, E33, RV10, RV34, Y21, R83, YR00, YR24, B00, W2), Copic Spica pens in Clear, Gold and Sky Blue. Other: mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, 1/2" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Promenade Trim (We R Memory Keepers), brad flowers (Queen & Co.).

P.S. If you have been wondering were all my SU! cards are... well just wait until August... I'll have a ton of samples that I will finally be able to share with you. In the meantime I plan on giving my retiring sets a bit of lovin'! :)

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable Danielle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I was so bummed that I missed the party last night! It looked like you girls has such a good time! :D I don't actually have my stamps yet though so it wasn't the end of the world! I will just have to be there next time! So...I haven't been giving my SU! Stamps much love lately either. I have been so consumed by these new stamp releases that everyone is having! Haha! I am also not too thrilled with the preview that SU! posted. I only like a couple of the sets. Anyway. That's just me. I just wanted to share that I have been abandoning my stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Danielle! So girly and pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE what you did with the sketch! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)