Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Paper Pretties Wednesday: Limited Embellies

Two weeks ago Charmaine challenged the Prettie Girls to make a card using only one embellishment. This was difficult! Especially since I normally use ribbon, paper piercing AND brads. But I managed and this card will be making its way to Jana! I wonder what the rest of the team came up with? If you are curious too - there are links over there on the right under Paper Pretties to all of their blogs. :)

Quick notes: eh... do you need notes for this one? I kept it kind of simple. :)

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Wade E. Bug. Paper: Vintage Violet ('06-'07 In Color), Kiwi Kiss, Neenah Classic Natural White, Office Lingo Collection - Close the Loop Designer (Pink Paislee). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers (0, T3, T5, W2, E33, BV25, BV29, YG91, YG95). Other: hemp twine, dimensionals.

5 comments:

  1. How sweet!! I love that little bug!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! The simplicity of it rocks! I love how you colored little Wade! :D

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wade is looking super cute Danielle!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Danielle!! He looks so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)