Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Swaps: Some Assembly Required

Where oh where have I been? Slaving away in my craft room making some swaps for the Stampin' Up! Convention that begins this Wednesday! Yay!!! Of course I want my swaps to be a surprise so I'm only showing a picture of some of them unassembled. :) But I'll be back this weekend with pictures of the finished product.

Did you know that some demonstrators make hundreds of cards, 6"x6"pages and 3D items? Really! And I'm so not one of them. I thought my fingers were going to fall off after the seventy that I did make (kudos to the ladies that could make more than that). Besides I need room in my luggage for any goodies that I will be bringing back. :)

In other news: Paper Pretties will be releasing a bunch of new stamps sets on August 1st. To celebrate there will be a Pajama Party in the Pretties Forum beginning at 8pm (Est). What does that mean? Challenges, chatter, prizes and a fun time for all! Plus you get to see all of the new stamps!!! Sounds like a good time, doesn't it? :)

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, very intriguing! Is that chocolate I see there? I'll definitely be looking for you! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, have a BLAST at convention! Enjoy every moment! Maybe next year I can attend, and we can meet in person?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished product! I hope you have a great time at convention!! Safe travels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure they are amazing!!! Hope you have a fabulous time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)