Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's a Prettie Party!

It's a virtual birthday party for Prettie Girl Jackie Rakoski!!! Happy happy (somewhat belated) birthday Jackie!

My task was to bring the balloons... so I made a giant orange one and weighed Wade down with a bunch of gifts while I was at it! The rest of the Prettie Girls are bringing some birthday fun so be sure to check out all the goodies on their blogs: Jessie, Jules, Christie, Charmaine, Jodi and Jana.

Quick notes: to create the balloon I traced a circle on the Tangerine Tango and then drew a triangle for the bottom. I then cut the balloon out and used the Scalloped Edge Punch to create a ruffle (I guess that is what you would call it). For the main image I stamped the present in Classic ink and then painted a little Pearlescent watercolors over the image. For Wade I stamped, colored with Copic markers and again painted on a bit more of the Pearlescent watercolors.

Stamps: Love Bugs (Paper Pretties), A Little Birthday Cheer, Holiday Blitz. Paper: Naturals Ivory, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Tangerine Tango, Georgia Pacific white, Pink Dots designer (Little Yellow Bicycle). Ink: Regal Rose Classic, Cameo Coral Classic, Summer Sun Classic, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers (E00, E31, Y11, Y38, R20, RV11). Other: Pearlescent Watercolors, AquaPainter, yellow twill (TayloredExpressions), mat pack, paper piercer, scallop edge punch, dimensionals.

5 comments:

  1. You are so creative Danielle!! I love this - love the gifts on Wade's back - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE, Danielle! I'm sure Jackie will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! The presents on Wade's back look perfect there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative and cute..she will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome Danielle! LOVE your super cool balloon!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)