Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Orange Bugs & Fishes

I’m home and I’m ready to share some great new cards with you now that I have Internet access. Yes, I was going through withdrawals, but I did self-medicate with some chocolate. :)

Are you ready for another look-see of a new Paper Pretties’ stamp? This one is of Wade from the new Bugs and Fishes stamp set. He’s a real sweetie and I love the cute fuzzy towel that Joni drew for him. He looks like he just jumped out of the water and is quickly drying off before grabbing a PB&J sandwich for lunch!

Quick notes: Wade was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Neenah paper and then colored with Copic markers. Crystal Effects was applied to the goggles, flippers and bathing suit (‘cause he just finished snorkeling. I paper pierced a piece of designer paper and stapled a couple pieces of ribbon to the top before adhering to a Tangerine Tango card base. Last steps were to layer Wade on a piece of Always Artichoke cardstock, stamp a sentiment and add a clear bauble thingy I bought in a big bag at Michael’s (floral department).

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Bugs and Fishes. Paper: Tangerine Tango, Always Artichoke, Neenah Classic Natural White, Party – Celebration Collection (Fancy Pants). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers (0, W2, C1, BG13, BG15, YG63, YR68, Y17, Y38, E33). Other: Crystal Effects, striped ribbon (American Crafts), staples, Decorative Accent bauble, dimensionals.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute Danielle! I'm glad you like the towel on him, he was so fun to draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! Love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Thanks for sharing... Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute - beautifully colored and love the crystal effects on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute!! I love how you made him shiny...super cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks so cute with his shiny accessories! :) Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)