Thursday, August 14, 2008

Paper Pretties Wednesday Addition

Oops! I totally forgot to include my challenge for the Prettie Girls on my last post! It's my turn to issue a challenge and well I'm going with one of my favorite types of cards: the Shaker Card. I love 'em - whether it is making one or just playing with the final result... shake shake shake!!!

Everyone is welcome to join in the fun and the Prettie Girls will be posting their creations in two weeks for everyone to see. I can't wait to see what they come up with... I just saw one the other day that used bird seed as the insides. I've always just used beads but the bird seed got me to thinking that it would be fun to use something different like uncooked rice or mini M&Ms (yum). What do you think would be fun to use in a shaker box?

1 comment:

  1. I have never tried a shaker card but I just might have to try this challenge out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)