Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Prettie Wednesday: Mini Size

A couple weeks ago Jodi challenged the Prettie Girls to make little 3" x 3" cards. It was easy enough to fit Cooper on the card but where to put that little sentiment!?

Quick notes: I used a Nestabilities circle die to cut an opening in a piece of Neenah white cardstock. I then paper pierced around the opening and added brads and 1/4" circles of Bashful Blue cardstock to each corner. For the main image I stamped Cooper in Tuxedo Black ink on Bashful Blue cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I then layered the card together with dimensionals and added a sentiment (punched out with the Word Window punch).

In other news: I just wanted to say thanks for the well wishes on the previous post. I saw the doc today and it turns out I have both a sinus infection and the flu. Talk about a double whammy! However I am beginning to feel better and I should be back to normal by Monday at the latest, hopefully sooner. :) Oh and I received my box of Stampin' Up! catties... so that should help. Heh heh!

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Beach Bum. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers (W2, E00, E33, B91, B95, BG15). Paper: Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel, Neenah Classic Natural white. Other: Word Window punch, 1/4" circle punch, Classic Circle Nestabilities die, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, Brocade Blue brads.

4 comments:

  1. This is so great Danielle! I love the colored image on the colored paper - makes it look so neat!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Hope you get well soon. I got my catty's too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Danielle!! Hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS Danielle!! LOVE the layout with Cooper in the circle, and as always, your coloring is WONDERFUL!!
    hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)