Tuesday, September 23, 2008

BIC 24: Flowers and More Flowers

It's Tuesday! Which means another wonderful Inspiration Challenge from Beate! This week's challenge is a picture of some cool glasses from Pottery Barn. Don't you just want to go out and buy a set of them? I especially like the surya style.

To start I picked the colors Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Pumpkin Pie. Then I decided I would have to duplicate the repeating flower look of the surya style since it was my favorite glass. :)

I of course also added some sponging and paper piercing... just because I could. To finish the card and tie in all of the colors of the glasses I added little orange flowers. They are popped up with some dimensionals or rather a portion of a dimensional behind each one since a whole dimensional was way too big. Any questions just let me know.

Be sure and check out what the rest of the inspiration team created: Jennifer, Susan, Silke, Dawn and Charmaine. Make sure to visit Beate's blog and if you make a card link it there!

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Best Yet hostess set. Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Naturals White. Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Kiwi Kiss Classic. Other: Felt Fusion Flowers, Styled Silver Hodgepodge, silver brads, Scallop Edge punch, Very Vanilla/Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon, dimensionals, mat pack, paper piercer, sponge.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!!! Love the BG, the flowers and the label holder - just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful card, Danielle. Love the colors, love the way you used this set and the beautiful felt flowers.
    Have a wonderful day! Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Dawn! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I love the orange flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful card Danielle! Love the orange flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, Danielle! LOVE the hodgepodge frame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Lovin the felt flowers and your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is gorgeous!! I just might have to case this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cool, Danielle. I love the felt flowers off to the right. great use of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you used this set, Danielle!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)