Tuesday, September 2, 2008

BIC21: Four Little Flowers All in a Row

This week's Be Inspired Challenge is a console table from Pottery Barn. Isn't it just the neatest? I feel in love with it as soon as I opened the email from Beate with it attached. She picks out the best challenges! :)

Of course immediately after reading the email I jumped on the Pottery Barn site but alas I couldn't find the table on-line. Which is probably a good thing because I would have bought it and well there are two problems with that. I really shouldn't be spending money on a console table when I still need to buy a dresser and a headboard/footboard for my bed. And well... I really don't have anywhere to put something like this in my house... even though it is just the coolest. :)

But enough of my drooling over furniture and on to the card. One of my favorite things about the furniture was the four little green drawers so I hd to do something with that as well as the bright orange tulips. The end result was the super quick and easy card. The finished size is 3 1/4" by 6 1/4".

Don't forget to check out the creations by the rest of Beate's Be Inspired Team: Jennifer, Susan, Silke, Dawn and Charmaine. And if you too are inspired to make a fun creation make sure to visit Beate's blog and link your creation there so everyone can check it out!

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Eastern Blooms, A Little Birthday Cheer. Paper: Kraft, Always Artichoke, Naturals Ivory. Ink: Tangerine Tango Classic, Black StazOn. Other: Tangerine Tango striped grosgrain, 3/4" circle punch, 1 1/4" square punch, dimensionals.

12 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet, Danielle! LOVE that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Danielle. I almost did a four square card as well.
    Have a wonderful day! Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!! Love your layout and the Stamp Set you have used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool interpretation of the inspiration piece! What a fun card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your interpretation, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle, this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout, Danielle! What a terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! Danielle-I love this. I can totally see where this card came from (even if you explained it)! It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool...this was a an inspiration piece on SCS too, and I loved it then...in fact, I think I threatedned to buy it...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)