Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BIC22: Bushel of Glasses

Beate's Inspiration Challenge for this week is a fun tray of glasses. Aren't they just the most fun? Although I will admit that if I had a tray of glasses like this in my house I'd have to be constantly dusting them... and well... I'm not too fond of dusting. :)

From the picture I pulled the colors Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White. I will say that the Kiwi Kiss might be stretching the colors a tad but I really wanted to use the Very Vanilla/Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon (I really really like this ribbon).

What did I make? A quick and easy 4 1/4" square card. I think it took me just 20 minutes to make this card... that is shockingly quick for me! But I really like the way it turned out even though I did absolutely no paper piercing. :)

If you want to see more fabulous creations made with the inspiration piece in mind check out the rest of Beate's Inspiration Team: Jennifer, Susan, Silke, Dawn and Charmaine. And if you too are inspired to make a fun creation make sure to visit Beate's blog and link your creation there so everyone can check it out!

Quick notes: flower from Pocket Silhouettes was stamped multiple times in Bashful Blue Classic ink on cardstock of the same color. I then stamped a second set of the flowers in VersaMark, coated with Whisper White embossing powder and heat set.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes. Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Bashful Blue, Shimmery White, Maine Blueberry Designer. Ink: Bashful Blue Classic, VersaMark, Black StazOn. Other: Very Vanilla/Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon, corner rounder, dimensionals, Whisper White embossing powder, heat tool.

17 comments:

  1. I love your card, even without the paper piercing!
    Love the colors, love the stamp (we used the same! LOL) and love your layout!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is just beautiful, Danielle! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!! Love the sweet image and dp! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I LOVE this! Have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! It is so soft and pretty and I love the way you did the flowers. Your an inspiration to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like how you stamped the image in white & blue it adds dimention.
    thanks 4 the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, this is gorgeous! I'm loving this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful - Danielle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This turned out very beautiful, amazing short time you took - and a stunning outcome... love the stamp and LO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning Danielle!! I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! and you've used my new favorite stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautifully stamped. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is SO pretty, Danielle! I love everything about it! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi from Australia! This is just gorgeous - so inspiring that I just subscribed to your Blog (the 1st Blog I have ever subscribed to!) Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)