Monday, September 29, 2008

Gift Tag from the Heart

Hmmm... and you probably thought I was done posting projects that use the new Top Note Bigz die from Stampin' Up!. But I'm not, so here is another one! This time a tag to attach to a gift.

Notes: I covered a piece of chipboard with designer paper and then ran through my die cutting machine using the Top Note Bigz die. I then decorated the tag using various items: sticky cuts and Fine Cosmo Glitter for the super sparkly heart, a vinyl letter 'i' from American Crafts, a chipboard letter sponged with Old Olive, some clear baubles and of course lots of ribbon. To finish I punched a hole in one of the corners with the Crop-a-dile and set a silver jumbo eyelet through which I attached a book ring.

Paper: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Birds Nest designer (Pink Paislee). Ink: Old Olive Classic. Other: chipboard, Riding Hood Red Taffeta, Green Dotted Ribbon (American Crafts), Top Note Bigz Die, Sticky Cut Letters, On Board Lots of Letters, White Vinyl Thickers (American Crafts), Clear Baubles, dimensionals, silver jumbo eyelet (We R Memory Makers), book ring, Fine Cosmo glitter.

Just a note - I picked up the clear baubles from Michael's in the floral department. Not sure if they still carry them but you can purchase a similar product from here, here and here.

3 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)