Friday, September 26, 2008

GSG Swaps: Flowers For You

I think I can spill the beans on this card now that it has gone postal to most of the recipients. If you are receiving it and haven't seen it yet... well, don't peek!

Quick notes: I colored the main image with Stampin' Up! markers. Yes, this card is 100% Stampin' Up! which meant no Copics! The image is then layered on a piece of chipboard that I coated with So Saffron Craft ink and heat set (no patience for waiting for it to air dry). I think the rest is self-explanatory... if not just drop me an email.

Stamps: A Flower for all Seasons, One Smart Cookie. Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Kraft, So Saffron, Shimmery White, More Mustard and Chocolate Chip Patterns Designer. Ink: Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip Classic, Summer Sun, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, More Mustard, Ruby Red and Bordering Blue markers. Other: Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain, silver brads, mat pack, paper piercer, Dimensionals, On Board chipboard.

P.S. This is for the Great Swap Girls new catty swap (the second set of swaps since I didn't make it into the first swap set).

P.P.S. I'm just beginning to get caught up on posting projects that I have made during the last month and not shared on my blog... so bear with the flood of posts over the next few days!

6 comments:

  1. so cute . woohoo i'll be checking back 4 all your great creations .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine yesterday and this one is SO gorgeous!!!
    Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee!! A flood of posts from you sounds like a good thing to me! Love this, what a gorgeous swap card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, Danielle! I love the colors, especially the yellow accents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)