Saturday, September 20, 2008

Oopsie... How About Some Chocolate?

So I'm a couple days late posting this little goodie bag... but it has chocolate in it so you forgive me, right? :)

I started with a Kraft gift sack and cut an opening with the Coluzzle cutting system. I lined the opening with a piece of acetate and filled the bag with mini Crunch bars.

Next I added a scallop edge along the top edge of the bag and then punched two holes through which a notted some pretty Pacific Point ribbon.

To finish I made a pretty tage that hangs from the big knotted ribbon. You can move the tag to see the bag contents through the window.

P.S. The candy is yummy... yes I ate a few pieces. :)

Stamps: Angel Sophia. Paper: Pacific Point, Maine Blueberry designer, Kraft, Georgia Pacific white. Ink: black, Copic markers. Other: small kraft bag (Target), Pewter Hodgepodge hardware, linen thread, Pacific Point striped ribbon, Very Vanilla/Kiew Kiss satin ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, dimensionals, 2-way glue pen, acetate, scallop edge punch.

5 comments:

  1. So pretty Danielle!! Love the colors and it's a great great design!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Danielle!! I forgive you!!!LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darlin'! Love the colors and what a neat idea for a treat bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)