Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pretties Wednesday: Itty Bitty Challenge

Two weeks ago Charmaine challenged the Prettie Girls to make an Artist Trading Card. Can you believe the I have never made one of these before? Well, it is true - this is my first one and I must say that I am not accustomed to working on such a small canvas but I think it turned out cute. :)

You can check out what the rest of the Prettie Girls made at the following blogs: Julie Masse, Charmaine Ikach, Jana Weaver, Jodi Collins, Jackie Rakoski, Joni Stringfield and Carolina Buchting.

Have a great evening everyone... or well, what is left of the day!

Stamps: Howdy Girlfriend, Hey Buckaroo!. Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Bashful Blue, Neenah Classic White. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa, Copic markers. Other: Styled Silver brad, silver brads, Queen & Co. adhesive felt vine, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.

6 comments:

  1. Too fabu Danielle! LOVE the felt vine!! A masterpiece...even on a small canvas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love that felt in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool...mine is on its way to you...hope you like it!! I had to look up the dimensions,and I STILL made mine too big, oh well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very adorable Danielle! The felt piece is just great !:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)